We have a number of grants that may cover living expenses
at CIRM from
Sunday 20th May to Friday 25th May (i.e., five nights at the CIRM research
center in Luminy, all meals and coffee breaks included).
We cannot provide any grant to cover your travel expenses
(these should be in charge
of your own institution).
If you intend to participate in the school, you first need to send us an
e-mail (see the registration
details). Moreover, if you need such a grant for participating in the
school, you should inform us about it in that message.
Depending on the number of applicants, a selection could have to be
done; to help us in that task, please provide us with the following information:
- short cv (approx. 10 lines)
- a list of keywords describing your research interests
- estimated date of arrival and departure
- are you still a Ph.D. student, or when did you get your Ph.D. ?
- in your situation, is the grant compulsory (without it, you won't be able to participate) or can the grant be considered as an appreciate help but your institution could probably support you